pc and ps3 online player ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pc and ps3 online player ?

does anyone know if pc and ps3 players will be able to play on the same server

As Far as I know there is no way that you can (and prob never will be). Ps3 version runs slower by default because to the controller and I am sure there are other things that whould make this very hard to do.
    You never know tho, one day thay may make a patch or mod that brings them together.

Comment

They are unable to do so currently, and its unlikely they ever will be.

(GAH, beat me to it... w/e :P)

Comment

Search button..

Comment

Originally posted by samy2222red View Post
          does anyone know if pc and ps3 players will be able to play on the same server
          I tried setting up a LAN game between my PC and PS3, but they didn't recognize each other... and really YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY LAN RIGHT?

Comment

You can use a Keyboard & mouse on PS3 you know...i'm even better with a controller!

Comment

I really don't see why not, I have PS3 and I use keyboard and mouse, they have some separate keyboard/mouse server from controller servers.

Comment

In fact I guess epic had no time for that and took a good excuse that it would not be fair to let controllers play against mouse. But as you say WretchedBass there are mouse servers on PS3 so it is just stupide.

Anyway just look at the state of developpement of the game, they clearly were in a hurry or something and did not bother with that. would have been great though because PC community is just desesparately low and would gretaly benefit a little boost being merged with PS3's... Splitting community is always a big mistake but it is not the only one made by Epic on this one!

Comment

Working...
                X