Customization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customization

Hello all, this my first post on here as i've just received my copy of UT3 on the PS3. First impressions are that its absoloute quality.

I was wandering if there was a way to edit your multiplayer charachter after you've saved it? Reason being that i accidently saved it before i was done and now i've got a naked Krall dude!

Thanks

On the PS3 there is an "edit existing" option when you go into the character customization area.

... and the customizations don't seem too time consuming, so you can always choose "create new" and within 15 minutes you'll have the custom character you want.

The menu items are rather poorly done... in addition to the actual "menu", note the options down below... like pressing triangle, square, etc. to bring up additional options not listed on the actual menu.

I have no idea why they didn't just include everything on the menu... but you get used to looking for all these additional options after awhile.

Comment

Thanks for that, much appreciated

Comment

Haha if i'd been eating whilst i read about the naked krall I'd probably have spat something out.

Comment

Maybe i should just play him like he is, might scare everyone into submission!

Comment

Working...
          X