pc specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pc specs

Hi, im just wondering whether it would even be worth buying this game with my specs. Im not looking to run it at full, i just want to be able to play it and have fun. I will upgrade, its just i havent got a job at the moment so i cant afford to upgrade.

Here are my specs

P4 3.06GHz
    1GB RAM
    ATi X1600 Pro PCI-E

hope theres nothing ive left off that list and just keeping my fingers crossed ill actually be able to play it

d/l the demo and play online on a few servers

Comment

you will play it but its going to be very choppy I had the same setup as you and it was bad but I had a x850 when I d/l the demo so when you get the money upgrade.

Comment

Well, i have already bought it because it was only £19.99 in my local GAME and i that was for the collectors edition with the tin. I installed it and it runs fine on medium to low graphics but as soon as i try to start a campaign it freezes because it tries to run the little video thing at the start of the campaign on max graphics any suggestions?

Comment

the p4 will hardly get you over 30 fps

Comment

I was getting 50fps max when i was playing an offline deathmatch to test the graphics

Comment

My sister has got a Packard Bell iMedia with a 2ghz Pentium Core 2 Duo and 2gb RAM, would that be any good to be able to play this game descently?

Comment

What kind of GPU does she have? If she has none, see if you can port your current GPU over to her computer, it appears her processor and ram are better than yours and it should be faster playing on her computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Trebor901 View Post
                  Well, i have already bought it because it was only £19.99 in my local GAME and i that was for the collectors edition with the tin. I installed it and it runs fine on medium to low graphics but as soon as i try to start a campaign it freezes because it tries to run the little video thing at the start of the campaign on max graphics any suggestions?
                  Check out the stickies in the troubleshooting section of the forum. All of them, including known issues and Ultron's tweaks. You will not be able to "MAX" anything with an old P4. But, it will be playable at some level. That old computer would make a good dedicated server for DM and CTF though.

Comment

Working...
                  X