• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=584654

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Linux Client Communication

Linux Client Communication

So, the Linux client is still M.I.A. and not a word from anyone. How is this allowed to happen? I'm not trying to be a troll, but seriously, how can a company promise a product, then not give ANY progress on it? I understand things about NDA, but you can give status reports without disrupting an NDA I think. I just think of my job, and if I signed onto a project, and didn't give my customers any status updates, I'd probably not be working there for too much longer.

Any piece or shred of news would be better than NO NEWS at all. When I was on the icculus.org mailing list (client begging spam list) it was eluded to that the client is complete. So how about let's do the right thing and let us know if this thing will come out anytime soon.

Even if the news was "Sorry, the client is held up indefinitely," that would be much more acceptable than the silent treatment. Then we could just move on and play ETQW (whose 1.4 patch rocks BTW).

Let's work on communication people...it's all the rage in established civilization!
Working...
X