Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Pings! Is there anyone out there that is close to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Pings! Is there anyone out there that is close to me?

I just got this game yesterday for the PS3. I spent the rest of the day playing online. I found maybe two servers for each game mode that had ping levels lower then 100. If they weren't lower then 100 then they were in the thousands. Is there anyone out there that live near Chicago Illinois? Any ps3 owners that are in the Midwest.

The servers that say 2500 aren't actually 2500. Sometimes if you refresh it enough it'll tell you what their pings really are, and sometimes it won't. Yet another bug to have to live with. Some people host dedi servers that will constantly say 2500 yet run smoother than Midway servers that report 32.

*edit: I should add, "as far as I know" to this.

Comment

I get it. Displayed pings don't mean anything. Well, besides guess on which one I think has a good ping, Midwest players send me a message.

Comment

The displayed pings are about +- 30 ms higher than what it gives me ingame, dunno if thats just me. I also never see any 2500 ping servers anymore since patch 1.1.

Comment

^This is for the PS3 version. No patch for it yet

Comment

Do anyone know if this new patch gonna contain in-match ping rating? I know it sounds stupid. But just maybe......

Comment

Originally posted by SythVenom View Post
              Do anyone know if this new patch gonna contain in-match ping rating? I know it sounds stupid. But just maybe......
              It does with the PC version.

Comment

Working...
              X