Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Afew crits/bugs/thoughts (BOT TEAM AI is ****)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afew crits/bugs/thoughts (BOT TEAM AI is ****)

First of all congrats to Epic for making such a fantastic game. I couldnt resist purchasing it Although there are a few dissappointments.

I dont have internet at home so I cant play online, I was surprised to see that so few game types are available. Theres no (Double) Domination, Bombing run, Assault etc modes to play. So its very limited as far as that goes. The campaign is ok, nothing fantastic about it.
    QUESTION: why was the assault mode not added to Campaign??

I just installed the 1.1 patch last night and played a few missions in the campaign. I was playing the first mission with the Leviathan vehicle (and enemy Tripod thingie). There is absolutley no teamwork wotsoever. Every bot just goes and does his/her own thing, and when I need backup... they nowhere to be found. (So that needs sum work ... alot of work) Its hard taking on the **** Krall 6 to 1.
    and to top it all off, I get instantly run over by those ******s.

And I'm still trying to figure how to give each specific bot orders. (Maybe I should check the manual)

As for the mutators goes, I would like to add more than one. Maybe Epic should code mutator groups because I know sum mutators wont work well together. (eg, group A Mutators cannot be used with Group B but can with group C) (Just a thought)

BUG: Also when a bot picks up the Orb sometimes it will try to enter the leviathon vehicle and unfortunately the orb drops (because orbs are not allowed in vehicles), then the bot gets out and picks it up and tries to get back in the vehicle. Hearing 'Red Orb dropped' for 5 minutes straight is abit annoying.
    (So thats a bug in the team AI needs fixing)

BUG: After installing the patch, during the same mission when I switch to hoverboard, it jumps automatically and keeps jumping till i stop using it.
    I cant really move when Im hovering over water.

Overall its a great game (glad classic sniper rifle is back) , I really enjoy playing it. Graphics are excellent. The New announcer/s are great. flak cannon is great although that stinger needs work.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from other players.

If the god mode cheat worked in campaign it'd make life a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
      Who wants to play with god mode ??? theres no fun in that.

Comment

The only reason I play the campaign at all is to view the short clips. It gets annoying when the bots on my team don't help me out (for example getting the levi stuck at the base entrance and staying in the vehicle) so that I'm left to fight against 6 Krall by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
          Actually it does work. Even in co-op host can use cheats.

Comment

Working...
          X