Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control PS3

Hello.
    For you people who have tried/played ut3 on PS3, have you used key board and mouse, or a regular PS3 controll?
    My question is; is it to hard with a regular PS3 controll? Do you have to use keyboard + mouse to have a chance?
    Don't know how hard it is to aiming with PS3 controll, that's why i'm asking!

/Kaztonks

i use the controller, there is no problem (then again, I've been playing FPSs on sony consoles for years so maybe I'm just used to it)

Comment

for a LONG time i only played FPSs competitivly on the computer, because the mouse is such a better input device. I cant afford to keep my computer up to date anymore, so i switched to some consoles. I HAD to buy UT3, knowing it would be the best game ever (it is), and i played thru campagne with the gamepad. i can say, in complete honist, that the gamepad works PERFECTLY fine. I havnt even tried the kb/m yet, and im still #1 on 99% of my pub matches

Comment

Yes of course the controller will be fine. If you practice with a kb/m though you will beat a similar skilled controller player. So dont worry if you can't get a kb/m but if you can then go for it, just make sure its a good mouse.

Comment

I've only tried the controller a few times for the PS3 version. I play a lot of FPS's on PS3 and I played a lot on PS2, but I still don't like using the controller for UT3. I can play COD4 with a controller and not even think about it but I really need the KB/M for UT3. Using the sniper or shock rifles with a controller just doesn't work for me.

Comment

The sixaxis works fine. I actually like it better because I dont need a table or something to put the keyboard/mouse on. I can sit in my gaming chair and relax.

Comment

Working...
            X