Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Here's his laptop: http://www.dell.com/content/products...=19&l=en&s=dhs

It's not bad, but the integrated graphics may just be your culprit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
    Could be that you don't have enough memory. The big issue for you I would say is the video card that came in it... It's only an out of date ATI card, so it will likely not be able to play the game. Can't really tell for sure without knowing the exact specs.

If you look on the bottom of your laptop there is a model number, post that so we can get more info about your exact configuration
    one of the numbers is UT153 AO1, i dont know if thats what your looking for or not

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Black screen restart Fix

does your computer restart?
    if you found this page looking for the black screen restarting issue
    HERE IS THE SOLUTION: update with patch 1.1, then edit the UTengine.ini file (c:\Documents and Settings\****\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config)

CHANGE
    bInitializeShadersOnDemand=False to True
    and CHANGE
    PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=False to True.
    NOW PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sbarnard View Post
    im not a computer genius, when things get really technical. But i was wondering if anybody could help me, i have an inspiron 1501 but i cant play ut3, i dont know what my video or sound cards are or how to even check them. the first screen will come up then my computer will go to black and then back and tell me that ut3 failed and any information might be lost. I was wondering if there is a quick fix or if i can even play this game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Could be that you don't have enough memory. The big issue for you I would say is the video card that came in it... It's only an out of date ATI card, so it will likely not be able to play the game. Can't really tell for sure without knowing the exact specs.

If you look on the bottom of your laptop there is a model number, post that so we can get more info about your exact configuration

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Problems starting game

Problems starting game

im not a computer genius, when things get really technical. But i was wondering if anybody could help me, i have an inspiron 1501 but i cant play ut3, i dont know what my video or sound cards are or how to even check them. the first screen will come up then my computer will go to black and then back and tell me that ut3 failed and any information might be lost. I was wondering if there is a quick fix or if i can even play this game?
Working...
X