Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by HereComesDeath View Post
    Wow..the admins are simply going too far..I posted a thread about a half hour ago, talking about a couple Bot Match bugs. Then I started playing a bit of UT3, and when I came back they deleted my thread...It's one thing to delete a vulgar thread that does nothing but bad-mouth the game. But I simply wanted a couple of bugs to be known...EPIC's hiding behind the truth is getting ridiculous..Whenevr someone posts ANYTHING negative about the game, the post/thread get's deleted....

TO EPIC/ADMINS: QUIT BEING PANZIES AND FESS UP TO YOUR PROBLEMS. THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE EVERY THREAD REGARDING BUGS. I also posted about bugs in the GoW section (bugs for the Pc version) and what do ya' know, they deleted it as usual...
    Might be cause the sticky thread for bugs and suggestions. They get pretty picky about that it seems. Prolly to keep people focused on one thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow..the admins are simply going too far..I posted a thread about a half hour ago, talking about a couple Bot Match bugs. Then I started playing a bit of UT3, and when I came back they deleted my thread...It's one thing to delete a vulgar thread that does nothing but bad-mouth the game. But I simply wanted a couple of bugs to be known...EPIC's hiding behind the truth is getting ridiculous..Whenevr someone posts ANYTHING negative about the game, the post/thread get's deleted....

TO EPIC/ADMINS: QUIT BEING PANZIES AND FESS UP TO YOUR PROBLEMS. THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE EVERY THREAD REGARDING BUGS. I also posted about bugs in the GoW section (bugs for the Pc version) and what do ya' know, they deleted it as usual...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
    You put it in the My Documents/GameData/UT3/CookedPC folder, or even */Unreal Tournament 3/.../.../CookedPC/Maps.

I'm not sure exactly which, as i'm at work and don't have UT3 here
    *also the reason i'm not exactly sure of the names, but I know the location is right around there*
    use first one if you have UT3 same drive were you have Windows folder
    and other if you have UT3 different drive were you Windows folder is

My windows folder is in drive C and UT3 is in D
    Drive c size is 10G and it have only 2,25 G unused space

D size 180G and unused 53,8G

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude, this kinda irks me. I put my system specs in my sig, and then it gets deleted by an admin for being more than 5 lines.

Funny thing is, there is a TON of ppl who do this and use more than 5 lines, yet i'm the only one to get smacked?

I don't have a problem with admins doing their jobs, but at least be consistent.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Eh, placing doesn't entirely matter with warfare. I spend a lot of time on defense, so my score is usually not too great.

Sure, go ahead and add me. Let's just hope it works

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I seem to be getting pretty good though....I played a few matches of Warfare online yesterday, and two times I got first, and the other couple matches I was in the top 3...What do ya' think? You think im alright for a "noob"? lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Want me to send you a friend request? Like I said, im new to the game, so I havent come across many people online that i'd send one, but you seem pretty cool as well...And if yes, do you want a FR in both these forums and in game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I haven't tried any except for one of the Morpheus remakes (which changed way too much to be considered a remake).

Hey, you seem pretty cool, I hope to get some time to frag with ya

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's really odd....Before now, I wasnt able to use any part of the UT Tweaker/Installer successfully....Now (using the Manual Installer only) I can get maps into the game and working...For some reason though, mutators will be "in-game" but when activated in the UT menu, they dont actually work in game...oh well, im happy with new maps for now...That bathroom map is soo fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright, with that in mind, im going to try putting the maps I downloaded into the game..Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Vista is pretty much the same except the directory structure for My Documents. I was using Vista Ult. for a while, and went back to XP

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will get home about about 12am EST, and will make sure to post the right answer for ya... or not, already answered

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool thanks..but can anyone confirm this is the same for Vista? the UI's for both are pretty different

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is the path with Windows XP;

C:\Documents and Settings\<yourname>\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

If you have not attempted to make maps, you may have to make the "CustomMaps" folder.

In XP you would right click in the "CookedPC" folder ...then select > "New" > ...then select "Folder"...then change the name of the folder to read "CustomMaps"...with out the quotes.

Drop all the Custom map file into that folder.

Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump
    10chars

Leave a comment:

Working...
X