No announcement yet.

How do I get custom maps into the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, this kinda irks me. I put my system specs in my sig, and then it gets deleted by an admin for being more than 5 lines.

Funny thing is, there is a TON of ppl who do this and use more than 5 lines, yet i'm the only one to get smacked?

I don't have a problem with admins doing their jobs, but at least be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by NedroidicusPrime View Post
      You put it in the My Documents/GameData/UT3/CookedPC folder, or even */Unreal Tournament 3/.../.../CookedPC/Maps.

I'm not sure exactly which, as i'm at work and don't have UT3 here
      *also the reason i'm not exactly sure of the names, but I know the location is right around there*
      use first one if you have UT3 same drive were you have Windows folder
      and other if you have UT3 different drive were you Windows folder is

My windows folder is in drive C and UT3 is in D
      Drive c size is 10G and it have only 2,25 G unused space

D size 180G and unused 53,8G

Comment

Wow..the admins are simply going too far..I posted a thread about a half hour ago, talking about a couple Bot Match bugs. Then I started playing a bit of UT3, and when I came back they deleted my thread...It's one thing to delete a vulgar thread that does nothing but bad-mouth the game. But I simply wanted a couple of bugs to be known...EPIC's hiding behind the truth is getting ridiculous..Whenevr someone posts ANYTHING negative about the game, the post/thread get's deleted....

TO EPIC/ADMINS: QUIT BEING PANZIES AND FESS UP TO YOUR PROBLEMS. THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE EVERY THREAD REGARDING BUGS. I also posted about bugs in the GoW section (bugs for the Pc version) and what do ya' know, they deleted it as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by HereComesDeath View Post
          Wow..the admins are simply going too far..I posted a thread about a half hour ago, talking about a couple Bot Match bugs. Then I started playing a bit of UT3, and when I came back they deleted my thread...It's one thing to delete a vulgar thread that does nothing but bad-mouth the game. But I simply wanted a couple of bugs to be known...EPIC's hiding behind the truth is getting ridiculous..Whenevr someone posts ANYTHING negative about the game, the post/thread get's deleted....

TO EPIC/ADMINS: QUIT BEING PANZIES AND FESS UP TO YOUR PROBLEMS. THERE IS NO NEED TO DELETE EVERY THREAD REGARDING BUGS. I also posted about bugs in the GoW section (bugs for the Pc version) and what do ya' know, they deleted it as usual...
          Might be cause the sticky thread for bugs and suggestions. They get pretty picky about that it seems. Prolly to keep people focused on one thread.

Comment

Working...
          X