Best site for ut3 mapdownlaods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best site for ut3 mapdownlaods?

yeah i know its a bit early to start talking about this, but there use to be some real good sites for 2k4 for map downloads, with unreal playground being my fav. so besides these forums of course (and unreal playground) does anyone else know of some good quality map download sites that support ut3 maps?

NaliCity, but that's mostly for UT99, UT2003 and UT2k4 maps.

Comment

I check the User Maps & Mods regularly.
      To make it easy for you: I have tried plenty of maps and the best so far, imo, are:

CTF-1on1TrainingDay][
      CTF-Kokki (still beta)
      CTF-Twisted-FACE-ULTRA
      DM-Calahan2
      DM-Downpour
      DM-Krodan
      DM-Prypiat
      DM-Yard-SE

Use the search function for the download links. Trust me, they're all first class maps!

Comment

Originally posted by odkKoma View Post
        I check the User Maps & Mods regularly.
        To make it easy for you: I have tried plenty of maps and the best so far, imo, are:

CTF-1on1TrainingDay][
        CTF-Kokki (still beta)
        CTF-Twisted-FACE-ULTRA
        DM-Calahan2
        DM-Downpour
        DM-Krodan
        DM-Prypiat
        DM-Yard-SE

Use the search function for the download links. Trust me, they're all first class maps!
        right...
        PS i like your signature..is true...however..now i wanna give something for the modders and PC players..we trying to help to make a resistance map(not my idea)..unfortunally, i cant make the map..so someone who want will do it..but i think we (ps3 players) cant just ask ask ask maps..we gotta help too...

IT: try this site for mods...: http://www.ut3mod.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMUS_90 View Post
          ...try this site for mods...: http://www.ut3mod.com/
          Friggin bookmarked!!!
          thank you.

Comment

Our (-WoF-) site is THE best site for that. Hundreds of maps. I cannot give you the name but I can fetch you a map or two if you need it. As far as I know we have every UT3 map ever published.

Comment

We have them for all game types. Mostly Warfare maps tho. www.ut3gow.com We have preview pictures too so you can see what they look like b4 you download.

This thread was started like 3 years ago and the op was banned! lol

Comment

Why are you people making replies to a post that was made in 2008...?

Comment

LOL cause I feel like it and cause people like you still apparently have this subscribed to. :P

Comment

I'm not subscribed to anything. When you reply to a thread it's dug up and put at the top of the forum. Like on every forum. The people who commented in this thread before you dug it up don't even play ut3 any more.

Comment

Or they're banned on the forum, are p***ed and probably don't care about that thread anymore.

Comment

LOL probably.

Comment

And the funniest thing is everyone knows that this thread's issue is no longer an issue these days... But why am I bumping it?

Comment

Working...
                          X