X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox controller

does anyone play ut3 with an xbox controller or just me

pazor24

I do too! Works great, except for sniping. I managed to crack the top 100 about a week ago. Now I'm around 350. When Brad. G. releases the individual sensativites for each weapon in his tweaker, we'll do alot better then. He's also going to put in the 360 controller (in-game) support as well. He told me it wont make it in the 4.0 release, but quite possibly the one right after.

Comment

Wait how do you use a 360 controller with the game?

Comment

Please tell

Comment

There was another thread about this today already!

Comment

Really, does it tell you how to use the controller?

Comment

sometimes this community surprises me with its common faults
              http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Contr...0692044&sr=8-1

Comment

I use the 360 controller too since I had to buy it too play crysis anyway.

Comment

Coding is nearly finished for the XBOX controller support, including configuration of the bindings for the buttons

There are several other features im coding currently such as pipe switching, profile management allowing you to save several or more sets of ini files, crosshair configuration , and weapon sensitivity just to name a few.

Comment

to give you an idea of whats in the post

[shot]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/40568/2005466489903200896_rs.jpg[/shot]

obviously i have the other buttons to add but you get the idea

Comment

Your the man Brad G. Anyone who hasnt checked out this guys program, should do so now! Its awsome. Lots and lots of features. Graphics, Extra gore, older system settings, high-end system settings, different crosshairs/colors, Maps/mod control, unlock all equipment in the game...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
                        to give you an idea of whats in the post

[shot]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/40568/2005466489903200896_rs.jpg[/shot]

obviously i have the other buttons to add but you get the idea

[shot]http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/41489/2000206340122934310_rs.jpg[/shot]

by creating a new profile for your xbox controller, you can easily switch to the XBOX Profile when you wish to use your controller, thus changng the sensitivity of each of the weapons making it easier to control using the D Pads and sticks.

Comment

wow thats really sick dude

Comment

Bless you, Brad G.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to lean back and play with the controller =)

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                              Bless you, Brad G.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to lean back and play with the controller =)
                              Yeah really! I havent had much use of the Wireless adaptor (to use my wireless controller and headset) since I got it for x-mas...I only used it a handful of times to talk on ventrilo with my friends..

Comment

Working...
                              X