xbox controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I do too. I play all my PC games with an xbox controller.
    I play these games with X360 gamepad (UT 99,UT2k4,UT3, QW,Q2,Q3A,Q4, Doom 1,2,3)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BlackOmega View Post
    Brad, since you are looking into the double tapping time for the controler, can you try and see if you can find a way to implement triggering the dodge command by pressing a direction on the analog stick + jump, like in UnrealChampionShip 2 or Ut3 for the PS3?

Dodging using double tapping on joysticks isn't very intuitive and stick+jump works great on the console.

Btw, your tweaker is great, keep up the good work!
    You should post this in his forums, it will be answered sooner. Look in his sig.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Brad, since you are looking into the double tapping time for the controler, can you try and see if you can find a way to implement triggering the dodge command by pressing a direction on the analog stick + jump, like in UnrealChampionShip 2 or Ut3 for the PS3?

Dodging using double tapping on joysticks isn't very intuitive and stick+jump works great on the console.

Btw, your tweaker is great, keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1) dont know havent looked in to it but will do now you mention it

2) im not saying a word. although dont expect it straight away, ive only just released 4.1, and will need to get this and a few other features working correctly before i even announce when i will be releasing it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    since your here, is there anyway of adjusting the double-tap jump with the controller. Also do you have a projected release for the tweaker with the controller support and sensitivity adjustments?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    whats good about sick ? it stinks and burns your throat. mind you.. i always used to say "mint" ... god knows why

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its a good thing.lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Heavenz Night View Post
    wow thats really sick dude
    sick? is that a good or a bad thing lol.. god thats a sign of getting old isnt it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    Bless you, Brad G.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to lean back and play with the controller =)
    Yeah really! I havent had much use of the Wireless adaptor (to use my wireless controller and headset) since I got it for x-mas...I only used it a handful of times to talk on ventrilo with my friends..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bless you, Brad G.

Sometimes I'm just in the mood to lean back and play with the controller =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow thats really sick dude

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
    to give you an idea of whats in the post

[shot]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/40568/2005466489903200896_rs.jpg[/shot]

obviously i have the other buttons to add but you get the idea

[shot]http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/41489/2000206340122934310_rs.jpg[/shot]

by creating a new profile for your xbox controller, you can easily switch to the XBOX Profile when you wish to use your controller, thus changng the sensitivity of each of the weapons making it easier to control using the D Pads and sticks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Your the man Brad G. Anyone who hasnt checked out this guys program, should do so now! Its awsome. Lots and lots of features. Graphics, Extra gore, older system settings, high-end system settings, different crosshairs/colors, Maps/mod control, unlock all equipment in the game...etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    to give you an idea of whats in the post

[shot]http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/40568/2005466489903200896_rs.jpg[/shot]

obviously i have the other buttons to add but you get the idea

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Coding is nearly finished for the XBOX controller support, including configuration of the bindings for the buttons

There are several other features im coding currently such as pipe switching, profile management allowing you to save several or more sets of ini files, crosshair configuration , and weapon sensitivity just to name a few.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X