Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heavenz Night View Post
    wow thats really sick dude
    sick? is that a good or a bad thing lol.. god thats a sign of getting old isnt it

Comment

Its a good thing.lol

Comment

whats good about sick ? it stinks and burns your throat. mind you.. i always used to say "mint" ... god knows why

Comment

since your here, is there anyway of adjusting the double-tap jump with the controller. Also do you have a projected release for the tweaker with the controller support and sensitivity adjustments?

Comment

1) dont know havent looked in to it but will do now you mention it

2) im not saying a word. although dont expect it straight away, ive only just released 4.1, and will need to get this and a few other features working correctly before i even announce when i will be releasing it

Comment

Brad, since you are looking into the double tapping time for the controler, can you try and see if you can find a way to implement triggering the dodge command by pressing a direction on the analog stick + jump, like in UnrealChampionShip 2 or Ut3 for the PS3?

Dodging using double tapping on joysticks isn't very intuitive and stick+jump works great on the console.

Btw, your tweaker is great, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackOmega View Post
                Brad, since you are looking into the double tapping time for the controler, can you try and see if you can find a way to implement triggering the dodge command by pressing a direction on the analog stick + jump, like in UnrealChampionShip 2 or Ut3 for the PS3?

Dodging using double tapping on joysticks isn't very intuitive and stick+jump works great on the console.

Btw, your tweaker is great, keep up the good work!
                You should post this in his forums, it will be answered sooner. Look in his sig.

Comment

I do too. I play all my PC games with an xbox controller.
                  I play these games with X360 gamepad (UT 99,UT2k4,UT3, QW,Q2,Q3A,Q4, Doom 1,2,3)

Comment

Working...
                  X