X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PS3 Clan] The 13lacklisted - Recruiting

The 13lacklisted

About Us:
    The 13lacklisted is a clan that got its roots in various other games and clans. Some people may remember 13C or the 13lacklist Cartel from RFOM, headed up by TheCynic. Others may remember Str1Ke from RFOM led by myself and TyRanniKaL. And still others may just remember some of our members from various other games. Our goal now is to begin a multi-game clan, with the base that we've already got. Myself and TheCynic will be leading here on UT3.

Roster:
    X_NaStY
    TheCynic
    Shoebomber
    Jirokarja17
    PSVIRUS
    Terwaffle
    OhhTheGore
    CELEST1AL
    MeaNs-
    TyRanniKaL
    Rhapture

Recruiting
    We are currently going to be recruiting here on UT3 as well as on COD. Keep in mind that if you sign up with us on UT3 that means that you will have a clan on nearly all future games as well. In addition to games that are currently out, such as COD.

A website is critical for a multi-game clan. It provides one central locations where all members from all games can come together and discuss whats going on and what games to possibly move to. Right now, we've got forums just set up. We're in the process of getting some of our older members to transition to the new forum, as well as getting some new people involved. We also have plans of possibly expanding the website so its not just a forum in the future.

It can be found here: The 13lacklisted Forums

If you're at all interested in joining the clan and becoming part of the multi-game experience then please either contact myself or TheCynic on here, via psn or other form of contact. Or, preferably, register on the forums and leave a little bit about yourself, so we can get to know you. Edit: Please add gb info when applying to join, if you're not signed up on gb then please do so.

Thanks for you time, gentlemen.

- Nasty

No clanhoppers or whiners though... we dont need none of that!

=P

but, if you think you're game... we'll see.

Comment

sounds cool, need to get my internet back up and running then i might ask if i can join.

Comment

cool bro.. come check us out.

Comment

can you surggest a good ISP for gaming? i live in the UK if that helps^^

Comment

Originally posted by ArmageddonAsh View Post
            can you surggest a good ISP for gaming? i live in the UK if that helps^^
            Can't help ya there dude. I have no clue what isp's there are over across the pond. Most of us live either here in the states or up in Canadaaa. Don't let that deter you from giving us a shot though. We need a bit more diversity anyway.

Comment

Ya, sorry.. cant say I know anything about that either.

good luck, man

Comment

Cmon boys. No one interested?

Comment

Originally posted by X_NaStY View Post
                  Can't help ya there dude. I have no clue what isp's there are over across the pond. Most of us live either here in the states or up in Canadaaa. Don't let that deter you from giving us a shot though. We need a bit more diversity anyway.
                  nah thats okay it wont deter me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmageddonAsh View Post
                    nah thats okay it wont deter me.

Comment

what up guys, im interestd as long as we gonna join like gamebattles and have clan matches n **** fun stuff. i been in lots of clans back in the day TFC,counter-strike,Q4,unreal champ, and so on. i been drinkn a bunch of beer so add me unless i add one of u guys 1st
                      peace

PSN-undertaker7

Comment

Originally posted by undertaker7 View Post
                        what up guys, im interestd as long as we gonna join like gamebattles and have clan matches n **** fun stuff. i been in lots of clans back in the day TFC,counter-strike,Q4,unreal champ, and so on. i been drinkn a bunch of beer so add me unless i add one of u guys 1st
                        peace

PSN-undertaker7
                        Good deal dude. Yah we've gamebattled before too, and we're definitely going to here on UT3, possibly COD and RFOM if we can field enough guys and get some interest going.

Best thing to do would be to sign up for the forums and let us get to know a little bit about you.

Comment

yo sup cynic and x_nasty i think i remember u guys in rfom in ADR143 btw well i will join for fun if that is ok

Comment

oh ****.. hey ADR, whats up man? I was just talking to noobtail888 earlier.

Yeah, you guys come by and say what's up at the forums where we're a little more beer friendly and uncensored, haha!

http://the13lacklisted.890m.com/forum/index.php

Comment

What up ADR ya I remember you were thinking about joining S1K when me and TyRanniNooB started that. Whats yer gb name we'll send ya an invite on UT. Some of our guys are thinking about putting a team back together for rfom too. If you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X