Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC users sign up on ogl or twl ladders and lets get this game going :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC users sign up on ogl or twl ladders and lets get this game going :)

Hey if you are new to the game or old. Sign up on the ladders for tdm, ctf, etc etc. OGL has been around forever and TWL is a more recent ladder. Hell why not even idle in #ut3tdm or #ut3ctf on irc.gameradius.org to get your skillz up in pugs or even just 1v1s. A lot of us old skewlers are willing to help people become better at this game if that is your thing....but we need more people to get involved in the community to get this ball rolling.

peace out

RaZ

One way to save the PC community is to idle on those channels. Do what you can!

Ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for your community.

Comment

Originally posted by fp-raziel View Post
      Hey if you are new to the game or old. Sign up on the ladders for tdm, ctf, etc etc. OGL has been around forever and TWL is a more recent ladder. Hell why not even idle in #ut3tdm or #ut3ctf on irc.gameradius.org to get your skillz up in pugs or even just 1v1s. A lot of us old skewlers are willing to help people become better at this game if that is your thing....but we need more people to get involved in the community to get this ball rolling.

peace out

RaZ
      i need some edumacation in DM style matches.. always been a tdm or other team based gametype player.. never good one on one.. :/

i will join the IRC later this evening..
      Originally posted by DeathmooN View Post
      One way to save the PC community is to idle on those channels. Do what you can!

Ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for your community.
      what can the community do for me?

Comment

Np. Always a pleasure to help out the community

Comment

www.nato-ladder.com > OGL

Comment

Bumping..Raziel is hawt!!!

Comment

I don't use irc, but i support anything that helps the community....it needs a jumpstart!

Comment

Originally posted by 13th_Disciple View Post

what can the community do for me?
                <---- Try looking in full releases lol

Comment

not to forget clanbase and esl.

Comment

would be nice if more of the experienced players would play in pubs for the time being just to help out until it gets a bigger base going.

Comment

In Europe we all just use one site, clanbase. Why split up the community and use different sites?

Comment

Hmm this always sounded interesting..How and where should I sign up?

Comment

Sorry I should have posted the links to the ladders in the first place.

www.worldogl.com

www.teamwarfare.com

both are pretty decent but we need more teams/players to sign up. These are primarily NA ladders. For euro ladders this is true that non other than clanbase is the best place to go to find the elite.

Also I am in #effpee in gameradius if anyone wants to hit me up for chat or help. I will try my best to help out.

RaZ

FY : give me a server and/or IP and ill come join you where you play or you can add me to your in game friend list fp-raziel.

Comment

is there any way we can get this stickied for total information thread type thread for competitive players ?

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                              Hmm this always sounded interesting..How and where should I sign up?
                              Not by request of the players.. some sites open up for ladders and people/clans Join them to get more action. I agree with you, though. There should be one ladder, one network, one forum. Doubt that will happen...

Comment

Working...
                              X