Custom Server Stats Found!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Server Stats Found!!!

I was messing around just now looking at my stats through the in-game leaderboard when I noticed the 'Server Type' button down at the bottom. Clicking it toggles from pure server stats to custom server stats. It's a whole new set of stats!

I've not seen anyone mentioning this on here, as the general opinion seems to be that custom server stats just get tossed in a garbage bin. But behold! They are being counted! Even instagib stats! There even seems to be a leaderboard for custom server stats too.

Hopefully we'll see these stats listed somewhere on the web like how Enemy Down lists the pure stats. And hopefully I'm not treading widely known material, as I haven't really seen this mentioned before.

Thought this was well known. :>

I would still prefer overall stats for everything, but at least you can see them with a different filter...

Comment

News to me =P

Comment

S W E E T.....I've never really payed attention for that.

Will have to check that out....I too thought that custom IG (or custom content) was not logged for stats. Thought it was all just for the stock weapons that came with the game.

I to have not seen anything posted on this till now....but then again I don't spend everyday, everyhour in here like some ppl seem to. hehe jk

Comment

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I had no idea.

Comment

yep i knew about that,but still i would have rather had them all on one stats page tbh.
            Arh well you cannot have everything ;(

Comment

Working...
            X