Team Balance Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Balance Issue

I have noticed since I have put up my server their seems to be no team balancing. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

dood team balance will always fail. That never works properly, if your playing with smart people they should switch and make the teams even like they did and still do in the previous UT version........

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal View Post
      dood team balance will always fail. That never works properly, if your playing with smart people they should switch and make the teams even like they did and still do in the previous UT version........
      Bummer...Never had that problem with Tribes or Tribes 2 with auto team balancing . O'well ........ just another frown in the bucket

Thanks

Comment

lol np always here to HELPS!

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=25188961

Comment

Thanks for the link Rob, looks like a cool mutator. Too bad your stats don't get tracked when using a mutator, otherwise I'd try it out.

There was team balancing in 2004. It seemed to depend on the server, some would numerically even the teams if anyone said "teams." Some would offer the opportunity for people to manually switch before forcing it. Maybe these were mutators, I dunno. 2004 didn't make it so hard/annoying to use mutators.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't UT2004 shuffle the teams when a new map was started? That's what we really need is team shuffling, not necessarily numerical team balancing.

Comment

Working...
            X