Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the "U" logo thats sometimes next to your name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the "U" logo thats sometimes next to your name?

Its a "U" symbol which I sometimes see next to players names, What does it represent? I couldnt figure it out. weird. Its a U for Unreal, encompased in a circle. Its the Unreal logo that you so often see. But sometimes randomly I see it next to mine and other players after online matches. And it doesnt mean mic enabled because I dont own a mic.

EDIT

I was told it's a broken ready indicator, not sure if that's right...

Others say it's "top players" or something, I don't think that's right though. But I'm not certain at all.

Comment

thanks. I really dont think its top players either. Because im rated 500 and the other guy was 46, but i had the symbol

Comment

I saw the same question some other times on the forum... I realy want to know this as well! I have the logo all the time... My m8 NEVER gets it. Sometimes he ends up in first place and he still wont get it... I saw many suggestions but i think no one is correct...
        - Ready status
        - Improved Stats
        - Had Killing Spree
        - Used Damage Amp

My stats are kinda good and i end up in first place like 90% of the games and else i will be 2nd or 3rd and i ALMOST ALWAYS get the logo... But i don't think it has to be something positive. My last game only me and some other dude got it.. But the other dude had 2 kill and 17 deaths...

My guess will be that it's something that's broken... Maybe ready.. But i also saw it at instant action vs 1 bot... So my second guess is that it has something to do with the stats...

Comment

whats your character name? yeah i had the same experience. I couldnt figure it out. And also, I dont think its something positive either. Its impossible to search online... youll get no where

Comment

I don't know either. There's so much stuff in this game that's not working yet, I wish they finished the game properly before releasing it. But then again, I wouldn't have so much fun playing online.

Comment

All I want is my OpenAL.. Since I already get to enjoy InstaGib.. <33 I loves my InstaGibs..

Comment

I was convinced that it showed up if you hit Ready before the match, where you can free roam the camera around the map while it waits for players. But then I noticed that even when I pressed ready every time there were some times that I didn't have the logo.

So it's still a mystery I think.

Comment

Before a match it means, who is ready. When a match is over, I don't know.

Comment

I think codes could explain what U-Logo near players names mean.

Comment

Im quite sure it appears when u improve ur stats. Its defo not a ready indicator.

Comment

It is 100% a ready indicator. When a server has must be ready on, you can look on the menu and see who has not readied up yet. Otherwise it appears to perform the same function in a kinda buggy way - sometime it will show as ready, sometime not. Either way it only matters on certain servers. Pickup games in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob.JW View Post
                          It is 100% a ready indicator. When a server has must be ready on, you can look on the menu and see who has not readied up yet. Otherwise it appears to perform the same function in a kinda buggy way - sometime it will show as ready, sometime not. Either way it only matters on certain servers. Pickup games in particular.
                          Yup.

Don't see why people won't accept this.

Comment

lol. I dont know, it just seems like something special i guess. It seems pointless to have a ready indicator because the match starts regardless

Comment

so what does it mean after the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X