No announcement yet.

What's your favorite game mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warfare for me too. It's just plain exciting, and I've barely touched the other gametypes since getting into it.

I'm a fan of VCTF too, but it seems that for every good game with a helpful team there's a boring one where people seem to forget about the CTF part and just focus on defense.

Comment

Warfare is INSANE!!!!! **Leviathan under construction!**

Comment

Warfare for me. I've been more successful being a Warfare player than being a DM player.

Comment

Ack Warfare FTW!!!

Comment

warfare's ownin' right now! I would've thought that CFT or DM would be out on top for a while...

Comment

Warfare and VTCF are tied, for me. I like doing heroic things, of course, but these two modes seem to offer the best opportunities for assistance and teamwork, as well.

My favorite Warfare map is probably Avalanche, since it has huge open spaces, and enough links between the cores to make an interesting game. VCTF is tied between Necropolis and Sandstorm for best map.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Vengeance View Post
                Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, I never play the others, they annoyed me in the campain.
                Finally .. some one is making sense

Comment

I haven't played anything but Warfare since the retail release.

I love the Necris vehicles, particularly the Nightshade, and the large maps with environmental(?) damage like Avalanche, Floodgate and Powersurge.

As someone who played ONS exclusively in 2k4, I was a little skeptical of how Warfare was going to play. It seems now that the matches are more back-and-forth than they were in ONS. Granted, I just play public servers but in ONS it seemed that once you had the enemy core, you were almost guaranteed a win. Now, not so much. Even in overtime a good orb run or holding a damaging node (like Floodgate) can drastically change how quickly the core drains.

Comment

Deathmatch all the way. I'm old school like that

Comment

warfare for me. i like the variety in it. If i want to run around and fight on foot, i can. If i feel the need to slaughter people mercilessly with the goliath, i can do that too Its the best of both worlds.

Comment

Bump
                        10 characters.

Comment

Warfare's winning? Maybe for the PC, but the PS3's warfare servers are next to none.

Comment

I never feel too useful in Warfare, so I like VCTF better.

Comment

Tdm Ftw:d ..........

Comment

I love Deathmatch the most simply because it is about a player's pure skill with a gun and agility. No other distractions.

Comment

Working...
                                X