What's your favorite game mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favorite game mode?

Calling all Unreal Tournament 3 fans! Now is the time to gather, and vote on your favorite game mode! Once you vote, feel free post it (If you want your preference known),a reason if you'd like to mention it,and your favorite map that can be found within that particular game mode.

I'm going to start this off, personally I love Warfare, for 3 reasons:

1.It has elements of CTF and territories.
    2. Along the way I can practice my sharpshooting skills.
    3. I love the inclusion of vehicles into the game mode, and it's always a different scenario with different combinations of people, using different vehicles.

I love to play Warfare on the map called Avalanche, it has a great variety of vehicles, and the "node" locations.

Let me know what combo's you guys and gals like.

vctf it roxx

Comment

Originally posted by bL1nK View Post
      vctf it roxx
      I like VCTF, but lately ive grown into loving Warfare. It's definately my second choice though.

Comment

Capture the Flag. You should think fast and change tactics much often than in other gametypes; Flag running and flag assisting are most fun part of gametype. Also its only stock gametype that offer you disc thrower, whics makes this gametype fastest and furious in Unreal Tournament series.

Runners-up: WAR, TDM.

Comment

Warfare all the way baby!

Comment

CTF is my Fav but warfare is a close second

The rush when your carring the flag or defending the flag carrier is why I love it and the orb gives the same rush (or killing the flag/orb carrier)

Sulin

Comment

CTF. I also like VCTF and DM. I'm gonna try Warfare soon.

Comment

Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, I never play the others, they annoyed me in the campain.

Comment

its hard to tell i like them all except dual i havent even tried that but just ahead of the rest due to the amount of different maps i can use is DM and what would make it better is if you could use vehicles in DM as well

Comment

I can't properly respond to this poll, as I like teamplay in general as long as the teams are organized and mostly free of the loner-types that plague most games.

Comment

i used to be a dm player that don't play with vehicles but only on dm maps. tryed warfare as a vehicle pilot or someone on foot and loved it. i almost only play warfare now.

love it for the thrill of last second saves, tactics and that after a vehicle fight you can toss your vehicle to continue on foot, it got a bit of dm feeling.

favorite map is onyx coast. but needs good players to enjoy it or else it can be over in two minutes.

Comment

My vote goes to ONSLAUGHT, a.k.a. WARFARE, aldo I don't see difference.
                        WARFARE is the best becose it have big maps, vehicles and backward and forward style.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                          My vote goes to ONSLAUGHT, a.k.a. WARFARE, aldo I don't see difference.
                          WARFARE is the best becose it have big maps, vehicles and backward and forward style.
                          If you dont see the difference, have you even played it for more than 5 minutes? Seriously, the differences are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Comment

I really love vCTF, after that normal CTF and Warfare

Comment

Warfare ftw.

Comment

Working...
                              X