• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=335

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They were the first user maps for the PS3, I don't think there were any more offical.
    Just check for any Final or Beta releases that are cooked for the PS3.
    There are a lot of user created maps and mod's now.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New user maps

New user maps

I notice a message from the admin of this site said they had just officially released like a total of 4 maps and 1 mutator, and there were several on its way the next day... i scoured that same post and didnt find anything regarding the following days releases... were there any other maps/mods released for unreal on PS3? ive got a lot of user generated stuff, most of it seems to work well (with the exception of the "elimination" and "team elimination" which basically only works if im hosting the game... and im assuming, if the person who enters my room also has those same mods, cant search out a game of that type though) but i want to get some maps/mods/game types that are widely used enough that i can search the games out and play other people without having to build my own server and hope for hours on end i get a group to come into it, you know? lol

but something tells me im SOL anyways... that these mods arent intended for the guy looking to jump into an unknown room... that it IS more for people who LAN, or have friends who will get the same stuff and scrim with them... lemme know what the deal is... i was kinda hoping on a "resistance fall of man" type scenario, where the maps are even included in the ranked games..
Working...
X