Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats?

Hey guys I'm about to buy UT3, despite all the negative reviews it has, I hope that many things will be fixed in updates. In the latest patch's changelog I've noticed that the server browser has been improving, something that has been getting many negative comments. Anyways, I was wondering if it might be a possibility that stats tracking will someday be implemented through a patch/update? Does anyone know?

Stat tracking? It's working just fine at enemydown.co.uk

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=116760425

btw, if you can get past a couple minor issues like UI, the gameplay is brilliant. I think you're making the right decision to buy.

Comment

Oh nice, thanks I didn't know about that. I guess I was looking for an 'official' stats tracker, but this will do just fine!

I am wondering whether I should get TF2 or UT3, except that I love instagib and for that reason I'm going with UT3. About to buy it, found it brand new on Amazon for $33! I just hope some jerk hasn't generated the key that I will get though.

Comment

you can also find the official stats in game under the "community" area. Click the leaderboards section and you will have all the stats you need

Comment

Working...
        X