Monitor upgrade suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Also since my lcd monitor has a refresh rate of 75hz, how to I set my FPS cap at that? Ive been looking everywhere but cant find the answer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love my Dell SE198WFP
    19"/ max res: 1440 x 900/ 5ms response time
    full specs here: http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors...5.html?tag=sub

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Acer X243w 24" widescreen 1920x1200 res 5ms response time 1000:1 contrast ratio at Office Depot for $399. I bought an XFX 8800 GT 512 mb and I'm stoked that it all runs quite smoothly. I have a refresh rate of 60hz so I cap my fps at 60. It rarely drops below on max settings, no AA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like dell

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Samsung is the way to go. If cost is a huge priority then you can get one of the 226BW's 22" for only around 280 on the intarwebz. In brick-and-mortar that now have the 2232GW series, which features a glossy screen very similar to a regular CRT monitor for around $360 (overpaid a little, but it was Christmas =P)... and I'm in love with mine.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Monitor upgrade suggestions

Monitor upgrade suggestions

I recently upgraded my video card from a BFG 7600GT to a BFG 8800 OC GTS 512. I went from 19-26 FPS to 45-60FPS.

I am interesting purchasing another monitor. Right now I have a Viewsonic 19" VX922 which has a 2ms response time. I was thinking about purchasing another one; however, this particular model is hard to come by. Does anyone have another suggestion?
Working...
X