[BUG]half blind Kralls ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BUG]half blind Kralls ???

Did anyone noticed , that all Krall-models except Cerberus have their right eye missing ? I think the texture for the eye is not there. Let me know, whether this issue appears just on my pc or whether you have it also. Plz dont look in the character-changing-menu. There are the models all right, but ingame they have no right eye.

I noticed this with the bald Iron Guard guy. I think it's Harlin, one side of his face is scarred, and the eye opposite of his scar is always black in-game.

Comment

The textures of the models get down sampled to improve framerate, I personally wish they didn't as my FPS doesn't drop down that much when viewing the high res versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurite View Post
        The textures of the models get down sampled to improve framerate, I personally wish they didn't as my FPS doesn't drop down that much when viewing the high res versions.
        agreed, never get under 58 fps

Comment

aye, most likely change once you start rending like whole teams in a brawl. But that's why improved drivers and hardware keep coming out. I have just reminded myself that I should replace my motherboard for an sli slot one.

Comment

How do dudes n otice these things. I guess Im half blind

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
              People who pay extreme attention to detail (usually graphic artists or hardcore gamers), can pick these things out as if the game was in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                It's rly easy:
                turn on dynamic lights and everytime a Krall shoots with an Enforcer, or an other weapon, the weapon fire light him up. Now guess which part of the krall stays night-black ?! Right ! the right eye

Comment

Working...
                X