Keyboard and Mouse on UT3 PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just make sure you don't listen to anyone who has never even tried the PS3 version with KB/M. They have no idea but will try to answer anyway. I think someone like mojonick could answer it better. He plays both versions and has mentioned that the PS3 verison with KB/M does feel good but there is just the faintest hint of mouse lag.

It feels good to me too, but I don't have the PC version so I can't say if it feels the same. I suspect it's very close, but there is just that very tiny hint of mouse lag that most people wouldn't even notice. Other than that, it's fine once they "unlock" dodging and crouching on the keyboard, which is insane not to be there already.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anyone have a list of all of the PS3 keyboard commands?

It seems like not everything on the controller has a keyboard equivalent, or I just cant find them. Is there a full list?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anyone have some tweaked settings values which make the mouse resonse feel and act more like the PC mouse?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it feels the same as playing on my PC except for the lack of 'double tap' dodge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it plays pretty good. It's not as smooth as playing on a computer but completely playable. No complaints here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From what I've read, it's different.

The mouse input is still mimicking (if that's the right word) the controller's analog stick, so it's not the same thing as far as feel and control.

YMMV.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Keyboard and Mouse on UT3 PS3

Keyboard and Mouse on UT3 PS3

Hello,

Does the Keyboard and Mouse combo work good on the PS3 like PC(Keyboard and Mouse) or is it a little bit different

Grtz
Working...
X