Platform Interactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    just ask them and maybe they'll implement it..but you will never get a reply..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Maximum_Jason View Post
    From your PC? If you think you're playing people on the PC from you PS3, those people are either lying to you, or you need to look up more info on this game. There is no Cross-Platform support.
    Sure there is. I use a ps3 and when hosting a game, it says.....Oh wait those people are useing a keyboard on their ps3............WHY USE A F***ING KEYBOARD ON A PS3?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Death Reaper 28 View Post
    I play agianst computer people all the time.
    From your PC? If you think you're playing people on the PC from you PS3, those people are either lying to you, or you need to look up more info on this game. There is no Cross-Platform support.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play agianst computer people all the time. But I don't know if you can add them as friends or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That kinda sucks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not as of yet... i wouldn't get my hopes up for a future patch including this either.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Platform Interactions

Platform Interactions

Can the PS3 and UT3 versions interact? Like can I add my friend who plays it on the PS3 when I'm on my PC? I've asked on another forum, but nobody seems to know so I thought I'd ask on the official forums.
Working...
X