X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

preview of the next version.

it will feature an image preview
    and various bug fixes.

[shot]http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/40192/2000108750239658315_rs.jpg[/shot]

Comment

Server will be down at 00:00 ( 40 mins from now ) for scheduled maintenance. It will be back online around 9AM.

Comment

If you can see people still using 2.0, you should be able to exclude them, sending them a message to upgrade to 2.1 right?

Got limited knowledge of coding but I've seen it done elsewhere I think.

Comment

i cant send them a message without them making the connection to me first due to firewalls routers etc... however the version under development, which will be built in to V4 of the tweaker, has a new bulletin system built in to it which updates itself when the program is launched. that way i can notify the users of bug fixes, new updates etc

Comment

Well what I meant was when they try connect to your server for updates on what mods / maps are available, can't you then send a message to them? I mean it's when they're connecting, thats causing your server grief right?

Comment

its when they are changing directories. as it stands no not even then. as the application they are using isnt coded to recieve messages other than files via port 21 for FTP. i could send them a file, but would have no way of launching it its not a problem, when the next version is released il change the account login details, so all previous versions will be null and void.

Comment

Oh well, that makes sense. As said I have very limited knowledge of coding so I was just making a suggestion, but it seems you have your back covered :P

Comment

Working...
                X