• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M&M Maps and mutators Installer V2.1

Version 2.1

M&M works in two ways.

Manual Install
    you can manually install maps and mutators by placing the files in to the dump folder and installing them

NOTE: DO NOTput files of maps and mutators in the folder at the same time. its perfectly fine to throw lots of maps in there and install them at the same time.. or lots of mutators. but you cannot mix them as they share the same file extensions.

also please note you cannot put folders within the folder. it does not read sub directories, but no doubt it will in future releases.

Download and auto install
    Version 2.0 Features the ability to connect to our server, so you can download and install maps and mutators automatically on the fly

File Management
    This application will store what maps and mutators you have installed, which gives you the option to easily uninstall them by simply ticking them in the list, and clicking on the recycle bin button.

Regards

Brad

http://files.filefront.com/MM+Maps+M.../fileinfo.html

[shot]http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/41582/2001502743127786253_rs.jpg[/shot]

Changelog
    #######
    Updated to V2.1
    Fixed bug where directories could not be loaded while browsing the server.
    Fixed bug where items would duplicate when clicking the refresh button
    Changed bytes total to display MB & KB

once the tool has installed them it will remove them from the folder to save you hassle.

Changelog? And update your sig? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Giggity View Post
      Changelog? And update your sig? :P
      lol you were too quick! updated my sig.

Changelog? do i really need to do one for this version? lol

will do for future releases, but with this one changing in so many ways i just listed what it does above

Comment

Well just wondering if I should bother updating my version, which works just fine.

Comment

Well just wondering if I should bother updating my version, which works just fine.
          lol just for you then:

V2.0 Changelog
          ============
          *Added the ability to delete maps and mutators you have installed
          *now connects to a server online and gives you the option to download maps and mutators - features automatic install after download

Comment

<3

10charsfuepic

Comment

Wow, thank you for this

Comment

Debugging, when selecting vCTF and Warfare mode under "Download and Install from server":

Access violation at address 004137F3 in module M&M.exe Read of address 00000000.

Also:

"Range check error"

Dunno if it's useful.

Comment

Debugging, when selecting vCTF and Warfare mode under "Download and Install from server":

Access violation at address 004137F3 in module M&M.exe Read of address 00000000.

Also:

"Range check error"

Dunno if it's useful.
                  ive seen a couple of weird errors generated, but not by just changing directories, il take a look

usually the error is caused if someone double clicks on an item in the list or they change to another item before the readme of the previous file has loaded.

il need to code it to prevent people trying to load another before the first task has completed

Comment

just a question do they still have instgib as a mod ....i remember instagib + LMS was
                    intense.

Comment

Yes.. Instagib still reigns..

Comment

ive just added an instagib mutator to the server for you

Comment

Changelog
                          #######
                          Updated to V2.1
                          Fixed bug where directories could not be loaded while browsing the server.
                          Fixed bug where items would duplicate when clicking the refresh button
                          Changed bytes total to display MB & KB

Comment

Well this is proving popular... thats a hell of alot of people connected to the server

Enjoy guys!

Comment

Guys i notice some are still using V2.0 / please update to version 2.1

this is not just for your preference, Version 2.1 fixes some bugs which affect the client and the server.

Comment

Working...
                              X