Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
    Of course the UI and menus are horrible, but some people seem to stare at their main menu instead of playing the game,
    Yeah, I thought the menu WAS the game and I stared at it for 6 hours waiting for something to happen...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the game is awesomwe but its needs soem changes in server browser and gametypes.....
    i love it but i think epic is leaving all the work to modders. epic!!! i think ut3 is the best game of 2007 but it could be better...it can be better with your help.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My initial impression of the game was awful because the BETA DEMO put some nasty thoughts in my head and at first I was very disappointed, but after buying the retail game, and checking out all the other maps, and how smoother the gameplay and frame rate feel I then got to really see what UT3 was about. I like it so much I think UT3 is the best UT game to date. Its just sad that most people judged the game (like me) based on the lame BETA DEMO.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT3 plays well but this is the worse UT Game i've seen as concerning server administration/features (disconnection with custom maps, no kickvoting, no webadmin, compression for redirection files not working, Linux dedicated server bugged,basic mapvoting system (no gametype vote,no mutator vote,vote only at round end),have to restart server to activate maps. I've been server admin with UT99 and UT2004 and had no problems with them, UT3 really dissapointed me on this point ...
    UT3 gameplay is good but server administration/features is really a shame ...
    I'm now waiting patch 1.2 since patch 1.1 was released, remember that was one month ago ...( 12/11/07) ... and i think i gonna wait 1 month more..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dont see how that is... the game plays great and is lotsa fun! it just needs alot of patching and some bonus content

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tramain1987 View Post
    Glad you agree with most of us here. Happy gaming!
    hey you better efin agree if you dont you get banned foo.

the game is Okay. nothing special imo. the only thing it has going for it is the engine and its Name.the engine is played out now... the name Ruined

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's wrong with the UI?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Setheran View Post
    I enjoyed the demo and continue to enjoy the full game a great deal. Must be something wrong with me.
    Same here, guilty of enjoying

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A lot of the buggy initial issues were driver problems... nVidia's 169.28 proves this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I enjoyed the demo and continue to enjoy the full game a great deal. Must be something wrong with me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Comparing the demo to the release of this game is like comparing a lump of coal to a diamond. Relatively the same thing if you think about it, but one's far more refined, polished, and worth buying.

Edit: come to think of it, I honestly think this game could've been way more popular had the demo been released in a much more stable and working condition.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First person vehicles? more bot options? Or am I getting mixed up with PS3 players now since PC players are used to more? Still short-changed on the PC.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea but youll get used to it, even if it is annoying as ****. I dont let it bother me since Im only in the menus for a few moments before online play

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice to see you have joined us
    you are right the demo was a tad dull..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hojunhu View Post
    what's the real point of getting a game first? They are mostly all glitchy upon release anyways. All in all, getting it first is just an ego-booster.
    In this particular case a lot of people who raced out for it have been fans for years and were itching to have the game to play, not boost their ego's. Well i raced out for it straight away and i did it coz i wanted it now. Im not a pro gamer and i dont think im better than anyone who gets an updated version (in fact i think theyre lucky) :P. In the end any version u buy therell be patches for. I bought my UT2k4 very late in the scene and still had to patch for TDM4,CTF4 and the like so buy it on release or buy it in 12 months there will always be another patch. Epic constantly evolve their product and that is a credit to them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X