I was wrong - This game truly is great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tramain1987 View Post
    Glad you agree with most of us here. Happy gaming!
    hey you better efin agree if you dont you get banned foo.

the game is Okay. nothing special imo. the only thing it has going for it is the engine and its Name.the engine is played out now... the name Ruined

Comment

dont see how that is... the game plays great and is lotsa fun! it just needs alot of patching and some bonus content

Comment

UT3 plays well but this is the worse UT Game i've seen as concerning server administration/features (disconnection with custom maps, no kickvoting, no webadmin, compression for redirection files not working, Linux dedicated server bugged,basic mapvoting system (no gametype vote,no mutator vote,vote only at round end),have to restart server to activate maps. I've been server admin with UT99 and UT2004 and had no problems with them, UT3 really dissapointed me on this point ...
        UT3 gameplay is good but server administration/features is really a shame ...
        I'm now waiting patch 1.2 since patch 1.1 was released, remember that was one month ago ...( 12/11/07) ... and i think i gonna wait 1 month more..

Comment

My initial impression of the game was awful because the BETA DEMO put some nasty thoughts in my head and at first I was very disappointed, but after buying the retail game, and checking out all the other maps, and how smoother the gameplay and frame rate feel I then got to really see what UT3 was about. I like it so much I think UT3 is the best UT game to date. Its just sad that most people judged the game (like me) based on the lame BETA DEMO.

Comment

the game is awesomwe but its needs soem changes in server browser and gametypes.....
            i love it but i think epic is leaving all the work to modders. epic!!! i think ut3 is the best game of 2007 but it could be better...it can be better with your help.....

Comment

Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
              Of course the UI and menus are horrible, but some people seem to stare at their main menu instead of playing the game,
              Yeah, I thought the menu WAS the game and I stared at it for 6 hours waiting for something to happen...

Comment

Working...
              X