No announcement yet.

I was wrong - This game truly is great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna know for us ps3 users if we'll be able to play xbox live people?

Comment

UT3 is great but it is still an unfinished product. it is more like a beta

Comment

Not a beta by any means, it just needs a little help on the server side :P

Comment

UI tweaks ?

Comment

Of course the UI and menus are horrible, but some people seem to stare at their main menu instead of playing the game, regarding all the complaining about it. :P Personally I'm able to make my way to a server within one or two minutes and then enjoy the brilliant gameplay. \o/ UI doesn't bug me there at all.

Comment

UI sucks = game sucks ? nah that will nevah do ^^

edit : i think UI is okay. not great not sucky but okay. i don't care anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Hojunhu View Post
                what's the real point of getting a game first? They are mostly all glitchy upon release anyways. All in all, getting it first is just an ego-booster.
                In this particular case a lot of people who raced out for it have been fans for years and were itching to have the game to play, not boost their ego's. Well i raced out for it straight away and i did it coz i wanted it now. Im not a pro gamer and i dont think im better than anyone who gets an updated version (in fact i think theyre lucky) :P. In the end any version u buy therell be patches for. I bought my UT2k4 very late in the scene and still had to patch for TDM4,CTF4 and the like so buy it on release or buy it in 12 months there will always be another patch. Epic constantly evolve their product and that is a credit to them

Comment

nice to see you have joined us
                  you are right the demo was a tad dull..

Comment

Yea but youll get used to it, even if it is annoying as ****. I dont let it bother me since Im only in the menus for a few moments before online play

Comment

First person vehicles? more bot options? Or am I getting mixed up with PS3 players now since PC players are used to more? Still short-changed on the PC.

Comment

Comparing the demo to the release of this game is like comparing a lump of coal to a diamond. Relatively the same thing if you think about it, but one's far more refined, polished, and worth buying.

Edit: come to think of it, I honestly think this game could've been way more popular had the demo been released in a much more stable and working condition.

Comment

I enjoyed the demo and continue to enjoy the full game a great deal. Must be something wrong with me.

Comment

A lot of the buggy initial issues were driver problems... nVidia's 169.28 proves this.

Comment

Originally posted by Setheran View Post
                              I enjoyed the demo and continue to enjoy the full game a great deal. Must be something wrong with me.
                              Same here, guilty of enjoying

Comment

What's wrong with the UI?

Comment

Working...
                                X