Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Unlock Body Parts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How to Unlock Body Parts

    How to unlock new body parts for our custom characters?

    #2
    Yeah I hope Epic release some type of extra armor pack or something to add more customization.

    Comment


      #3
      How to use search function on forums?

      Comment


        #4
        Wish they gave us Blue,Gold,Yellow,red and green skins like in ut99. so we can sleect a color of our armor. or say different helm color like in halo 3.

        that be nifty

        Comment


          #5
          Wail mind linking us to it or giving us the name to search for?

          Comment


            #6
            This thread seems pretty good.

            Comment


              #7
              srsly ?!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                srsly ?!
                I have not even seen any support from these Epic forums from Epics technical support all. Just wondering if Epic is going to support this game any more in the future. It is a concern of mine since I have not seen any support responses from any of Epics Technical Support people at all. Has anybody?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Vertigo101 View Post
                  Wish they gave us Blue,Gold,Yellow,red and green skins like in ut99. so we can sleect a color of our armor. or say different helm color like in halo 3.

                  that be nifty
                  we used to have this in UT - i REALLY hope support for choosing a team color in non team games come back too!

                  Originally posted by Cornholio View Post
                  I have not even seen any support from these Epic forums from Epics technical support all. Just wondering if Epic is going to support this game any more in the future. It is a concern of mine since I have not seen any support responses from any of Epics Technical Support people at all. Has anybody?
                  Epic typically supports Unreal very well... you will prob see lotsa bonus custom content and add ons in the future along with some posts from the Epic devs to back it up... its just gonna take time

                  Comment


                    #10
                    sorry but i get if epic puts stuff like that on the backburner...cant see it being more important than fixing some of the real bugs and problems the game has.
                    different body armour or colors wont make u play any different.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                      we used to have this in UT - i REALLY hope support for choosing a team color in non team games come back too!



                      Epic typically supports Unreal very well... you will prob see lotsa bonus custom content and add ons in the future along with some posts from the Epic devs to back it up... its just gonna take time
                      Well that may be true but all I can say is what I go by what I see here. Actions speak louder than words where I come from. I see alot of people asking technical questions including myself and getting no responses directly from Epics Technical Support. Sorry, all I can go by is what I have seen in these forums. Dont take my word for it, just look at the different UT3 forums where people truly need technical help. I just dont see Epic's Technical Support responding to most if any of the technical questions. Sorry

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X