Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by KMB82 View Post
    ahh thanks, i never knew what the weapon was for, gotcha, i know i am the scum of the Earth, because I didn't know that answer.
    No your not.
    As your new to ut,how the hell would you know tbh.
    I`m guessing your new to ut3 as every other ut has it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No translocator mutators can be thing for you though, if you dont like it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also, you have to learn something called "telefrag". Just try it with a slow moving enemy: Fire the disc at the same place he is standing and teleport.
    Not to mix up with "spawnfrag", which is someone standing at the exact same spot a player spawns.
    Welcome to the world of l33t speak

Addendum: Also, you can destroy an enemy's disc and next time he teleports it doesen't exactly work for him

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Draco View Post
    also you can not use the translocator if you are holding the flag
    You can use it while holding the flag (and sometimes it's very useful to), just don't expect the flag to go with you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ahh thanks, i never knew what the weapon was for, gotcha, i know i am the scum of the Earth, because I didn't know that answer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    also you can not use the translocator if you are holding the flag

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd drop the semi (a)
    just scroll through your weapons till you find it
    primary fires a disc,then when you press secondary you transport to the disc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wanted to link to a description of the translocator on the UT3 site, but it's all Flash, and it's useless for describing how it works, anyhow. It's a default weapon you get for CTF that's used for teleporting, by throwing a disc which marks where you'll teleport to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KMB82 View Post
    I'm a semi-NOOB, so go easy, but when I'm playing Capture the Flag, what does it mean when people just kinda disappear into a flash of whatever color team they are on. I'll see someone running, the around them something will flash blue or red and they are gone. Are they leaving? That doesn't seem logical since they are running while it happens. Are they using a cheat? What is it?
    It's the translocator. You can put your "OMFG CHEAT" gun away.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm translocator

[edit]btw press q to get it default key.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Question

Question

I'm a semi-NOOB, so go easy, but when I'm playing Capture the Flag, what does it mean when people just kinda disappear into a flash of whatever color team they are on. I'll see someone running, the around them something will flash blue or red and they are gone. Are they leaving? That doesn't seem logical since they are running while it happens. Are they using a cheat? What is it?
Working...
X