Warfare Maps - Where are Redeemers?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warfare Maps - Where are Redeemers?!

It seems like every time I am trying to capture a base in Warfare mode, here comes a redeemer, blowing up the entire team. I've never even seen where to pick one up in any of the maps...where are they?!

Torlan: on the tower in the middle of the map
    Downtown: in the middle of that canal
    Islander: on a little island :P
    Floodgate between Flood Node and Centre Node

etc...

Tip: Turn your announcer to "Special Ops" (click the "Orders" tab in your ingame menu).

Comment

Serenity: theres a path near the edge of the cliff between the prime nodes. It is right in the middle next to the Stinger.
      Powersurge: Between the two Power Cores

There are some wonderful key guides made by KRT

http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/219_1.php

Comment

Dont tell them where the redeemer is... **** you already did :P now everyone will be camping for the redeemer..

the pilot mode of redeemer is always fun ...to see who can keep it up longer.. :P

Comment

You know those little white arrows that everybody complains about? When a redeemer spawns and your close to it the lady will say "Pick up the redeemer" and give you those little white arrows to show you where it is.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597086

Comment

if you change your orders to special ops it will tell you when the deemer is ready and it will also show its location on the map with a yellow circle. Let the deemer battles begin

Comment

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have asked where they were...because now there's always someone camping it!

Comment

Working...
                X