This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A patch

Ok i am tired of this, i bought this game with the fear i would not like it, i had never played a UT game before and when i seen the game i was thinking i had to try it out. It looked great and i thought i would have lots of fun. The thing i didn't know if i would like it is because i had never played the online fighter games before except for a call of duty, which sucks next to this and even if i did play the online it wasn't fun enough for me and so i played single player till i was bored and then let the game collect dust. With this game though i love booting it up and joining a server and pelting people with bullets, except oh wait, the disk crashes my ps3 every time i join a empty server or i have to join a server with 200+ ping because no one is in the 90- pinged servers ( probably cause they cant join them either ), that are plenty of. Now this is my first post on this forum and im doing a post solely to ***** and complain ( sorry for that ) but what i am really wanting is to know when there is going to be a patch, any patch, hell i will take one with nothing added except to solve the crashing. I would love to join any server and blow some fugger up and laugh cause my rank is getting higher but i cant cause im in fear im'a have to hold the power button so i can restart my ps3 and start the whole fear process all over again... So please help us out with a patch... please?
Working...
X