Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Snake,

Which Config file holds the Background image, so I can change that? Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
    http://blog.digitalconfectioners.com/?page_id=206

I've posted a post mortem and history of this project ....
    tl;dr .....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Snake. I like the fact that you're honest and straight up with the community. Good luck on your future projects.
    Thank you

Wait, it's finished? Does it work on UT3 without being kicked from servers?
    It's not finished work, but it's finished in the sense that further development of the project is no longer going to occur.

Bersy
    Credits where credits are deserved.

Also, I forgot, but thanks to Epic for holding Make Something Unreal Contest. This is the second time they've pulled me out a tight bind.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It doesn't stay loaded during online games. If Epic use it they would have to finish that part up. Essentially once you join a match you are stuck with the existing UI, and when you leave the server I believe it reloads uWindow2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait, it's finished? Does it work on UT3 without being kicked from servers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool post. Thanks for including my name there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Snake. I like the fact that you're honest and straight up with the community. Good luck on your future projects.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://blog.digitalconfectioners.com/?page_id=206

I've posted a post mortem and history of this project for those interested in learning a bit more about the project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Small favour. Can you please inlcude Lookup and Lookdown in the Key bindings list. The current UI does'nt have those.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Snake, thank you for UWindow, I too plan to switch to your UI when it'll be fully functional I'm especially looking forward to "always use mutators" and "no map auto switching" functions

btw I have a licensed Russian copy of UT3 with English 1.3beta2 patch, but your installer said UT3 is not installed

and one thing, kinda request - I mostly use only the same couple of usual maps with the same mutators and the same bot amount for each level, so Is it possible to make an addition to UWindow which would create custom .exe launchers to run UT3 with predefined (through UWindow) settings right away, straight into the game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet man!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Minor revision 140708 has been released.

Available here at http://www.digitalconfectioners.com/UWindow2

Change log
    • Fixed scrolling panel bug where the scroll bar when dragged would not go to 100%.
    • Added profile logging in offline and profile logging out.
    • Desktop information that is shown in the top right hand corner now displays current profile.
    • Changed credit text into paragraphs.
    • Paragraph components will use \n as new line operators.
    • Images can now also have an aspect ratio of 1.f
    • Server browser will inform you if you are required to log in online, or if your CD key is invalid.
    • Edit box for the mouse sensitivity is now enabled. Not quite finished as it does not validate your input.
    • Fixed rendering viewport checks within UW_Component.
    • CD Key window will inform you if your current CD Key is valid or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great stuff Snake! Everyone should try this out. When it loads for the first time it really brings back memories.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Minor Version 060708 of UWindow2 has been released. You can find it here.

Minor versions each have about eight to ten hours put into them, so don't expect lots and lots of changes / fixes. However, if the changes / fixes were what you were looking for, then the minor revision update may be for you. Major revisions are released on a monthly basis, as by then it could be about thirty two to forty hours of work in the release.

Minor revisions are released so that people can update if they wish to, and to stop fears of this project being dead.

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X