No announcement yet.

UWindow 2 Development Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Snake. I like the fact that you're honest and straight up with the community. Good luck on your future projects.

Comment

Cool post. Thanks for including my name there.

Comment

Wait, it's finished? Does it work on UT3 without being kicked from servers?

Comment

It doesn't stay loaded during online games. If Epic use it they would have to finish that part up. Essentially once you join a match you are stuck with the existing UI, and when you leave the server I believe it reloads uWindow2.

Comment

Thanks Snake. I like the fact that you're honest and straight up with the community. Good luck on your future projects.
            Thank you

Wait, it's finished? Does it work on UT3 without being kicked from servers?
            It's not finished work, but it's finished in the sense that further development of the project is no longer going to occur.

Bersy
            Credits where credits are deserved.

Also, I forgot, but thanks to Epic for holding Make Something Unreal Contest. This is the second time they've pulled me out a tight bind.

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
              http://blog.digitalconfectioners.com/?page_id=206

I've posted a post mortem and history of this project ....
              tl;dr .....

Comment

Snake,

Which Config file holds the Background image, so I can change that? Thank You!

Comment

Working...
                X