Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Fatum View Post
    Can somebody explain how to use ImpactHummer? Primary fire hits the target but I dotn get what secondary fire does (some kind of charging for what?!?!?). Thanks.
    Impact Hammer Secondary = EMP discharge that harms a vehicle. Apparently, 2 charged shots can take out a Manta. Mind you, I have only managed to hit a charging Manta like this once or twice so I obviously need to perfect the technique. I have also heard that the Impact Hammer Primary can bounce BACK Bio-Rifle Secondary Globs, but I have not had the opportunity to try this.

Shock Secondary Ball will explode when shot with a Shock Primary, causing a nice little explosion. Also, a Shock Secondary is great to use against Mantas and Vipers targetting you as they will be bounced away from you. Rocket Launchers and Flak Cannon work well against Mantas and Vipers but you have to make sure that they drive into the Rockets or Flak, which involves you getting out of the way (i.e. dodging and firing simultaneously).

Bio Rifle Secondary is very good if you use deflection-targeting to predict where your opponent will be in the next second or 2 so you can shoot the glob there. If you get a direct hit, it is pretty much instant death.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love secondary bio rifle
    feels rewarding when you "goo" someone
    specially over a distance
    good tip is if you see/hear some guys comming towards you
    just put some some secondary goo-blobs right in the middle of the floor
    50% chance they'll run over it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    secondary is used for disabling vehicles (though never used it) or knocking powerups off opponents

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can somebody explain how to use ImpactHummer? Primary fire hits the target but I dotn get what secondary fire does (some kind of charging for what?!?!?). Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    While using the rocket launcher, keep the crosshair on the enemy for a second to lock on before you release. You'll hear a beep when it locks. Pretty useful against snipers who haven't seen you. 1 rocket = 100hp dmg, so unless they have power-ups, they're as good as dead. I usually don't stick around to watch the impact, but it's fun to see their death message a few seconds later

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BlackWarriorZer0 View Post
    Are there any other tips for the different weapons.
    Point at an enemy.

Shoot at an enemy.

Lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by silverwolf761 View Post
    Since you said you only use the Biorifle as a last defense, here's one thing you can try that you MIGHT not know. While charging your biorifle, you can queue up another weapon by switching your weapons while the secondary is held down.
    Wow, I never knew that! Thanks for the tip, the biorifle is one of my faves

Leave a comment:

• replied
    here is my hint:

don't let the goo get you
    ®

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no, they are just referring to the shieldgun from 2k*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is a shield gun?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by silverwolf761 View Post
    Since you said you only use the Biorifle as a last defense, here's one thing you can try that you MIGHT not know. While charging your biorifle, you can queue up another weapon by switching your weapons while the secondary is held down.

What this means is, as long as you continue to hold down the secondary fire while you pick your next weapon, your active weapon will switch to that after you fire your charged biorifle shot. A fully charged shot can be a good opener, and it won't keep you with the biorifle afterwards if you don't want it.
    This should work with the impact hammer, too. In 2k4 with the shieldgun, you can do that. Try if it works in Ut3. if so, switch to the flak-cannon. Deadly combination HRHR.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
    and dont forget you can hold down the alt fire on the rocket launcher to load up three rox at a time... OR click primary while youre holding down alt and throw some grenades...

try it on an empty server where you have a chance to se what things do and have fun!
    I never knew you can throw grenades. <Sweet> Lol. Maybe we can play a match together. Some day. Send me a friend request and I will accept.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
    play around with the Bio on an empty server or in a instant action match with no bots, youll see how it works better while no one else is trying to frag you this is a good idea with all the weapons. youll see you can do stuff like shoot the alt fire of the shock rifle with the primary to make abig plosion (shock combo) also lots of fun.

the g00gun has been my fave weapon in UT for awhile... the blob you fire hangs around and is like a 'trap' thtat if you run over it or into it 'blows up' and causes alot of damage... the longer you hold the alt fire, the more it charges up (to a max)

its a very handy friend if you get to know how to use her
    Thanks guys..(and 1 girl) Lol. I willl take these tips into consideration. But Does anyone have tips for any other weapons.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and dont forget you can hold down the alt fire on the rocket launcher to load up three rox at a time... OR click primary while youre holding down alt and throw some grenades...

try it on an empty server where you have a chance to se what things do and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They actualkly toned it way down since the UT2k4 version. The secondary fire on that had a huge radius. Used to kill my target and myself together, all the time.

Or is it just that the delay on it makes it easier to get away from the guy you just slimed before he pops? Old version didn't have that delay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X