• Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is my hint:

don't let the goo get you
    ®

Comment

Originally posted by silverwolf761 View Post
      Since you said you only use the Biorifle as a last defense, here's one thing you can try that you MIGHT not know. While charging your biorifle, you can queue up another weapon by switching your weapons while the secondary is held down.
      Wow, I never knew that! Thanks for the tip, the biorifle is one of my faves

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWarriorZer0 View Post
        Are there any other tips for the different weapons.
        Point at an enemy.

Shoot at an enemy.

Lol.

Comment

While using the rocket launcher, keep the crosshair on the enemy for a second to lock on before you release. You'll hear a beep when it locks. Pretty useful against snipers who haven't seen you. 1 rocket = 100hp dmg, so unless they have power-ups, they're as good as dead. I usually don't stick around to watch the impact, but it's fun to see their death message a few seconds later

Comment

Can somebody explain how to use ImpactHummer? Primary fire hits the target but I dotn get what secondary fire does (some kind of charging for what?!?!?). Thanks.

Comment

secondary is used for disabling vehicles (though never used it) or knocking powerups off opponents

Comment

I love secondary bio rifle
                feels rewarding when you "goo" someone
                specially over a distance
                good tip is if you see/hear some guys comming towards you
                just put some some secondary goo-blobs right in the middle of the floor
                50% chance they'll run over it

Comment

Originally posted by Fatum View Post
                  Can somebody explain how to use ImpactHummer? Primary fire hits the target but I dotn get what secondary fire does (some kind of charging for what?!?!?). Thanks.
                  Impact Hammer Secondary = EMP discharge that harms a vehicle. Apparently, 2 charged shots can take out a Manta. Mind you, I have only managed to hit a charging Manta like this once or twice so I obviously need to perfect the technique. I have also heard that the Impact Hammer Primary can bounce BACK Bio-Rifle Secondary Globs, but I have not had the opportunity to try this.

Shock Secondary Ball will explode when shot with a Shock Primary, causing a nice little explosion. Also, a Shock Secondary is great to use against Mantas and Vipers targetting you as they will be bounced away from you. Rocket Launchers and Flak Cannon work well against Mantas and Vipers but you have to make sure that they drive into the Rockets or Flak, which involves you getting out of the way (i.e. dodging and firing simultaneously).

Bio Rifle Secondary is very good if you use deflection-targeting to predict where your opponent will be in the next second or 2 so you can shoot the glob there. If you get a direct hit, it is pretty much instant death.

Comment

Working...
                  X