BioRifle Keeps on killing me..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BioRifle Keeps on killing me..!

Well, in almost every match im in I use the BioRifle as a Desperate last defence but every time I use the secondary fire. It kills me.. Agggh... It gets on my nerves. If you could help and tell me why that would be very great. "I think that gun has some kind of recoil or something."

If you charge it to full, the blob has an explosion effect after a few seconds. I bet that's what's killing you.

Comment

shoot it at players you want to kill, not at your feet.

Comment

Oh, Okay. Thank you. Now I know to not stand really close to BioRifle fire.
        Lol

Comment

Since you said you only use the Biorifle as a last defense, here's one thing you can try that you MIGHT not know. While charging your biorifle, you can queue up another weapon by switching your weapons while the secondary is held down.

What this means is, as long as you continue to hold down the secondary fire while you pick your next weapon, your active weapon will switch to that after you fire your charged biorifle shot. A fully charged shot can be a good opener, and it won't keep you with the biorifle afterwards if you don't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by silverwolf761 View Post
            If you charge it to full, the blob has an explosion effect after a few seconds. I bet that's what's killing you.
            Since you said you only use the Biorifle as a last defense, here's one thing you can try that you MIGHT not know. While charging your biorifle, you can queue up another weapon by switching your weapons while the secondary is held down.

What this means is, as long as you continue to hold down the secondary fire while you pick your next weapon, your active weapon will switch to that after you fire your charged biorifle shot. A fully charged shot can be a good opener, and it won't keep you with the biorifle afterwards if you don't want it.
            Cool Thanks I never knew that. I'll consider that next time.

Comment

Are there any other tips for the different weapons.

Comment

play around with the Bio on an empty server or in a instant action match with no bots, youll see how it works better while no one else is trying to frag you this is a good idea with all the weapons. youll see you can do stuff like shoot the alt fire of the shock rifle with the primary to make abig plosion (shock combo) also lots of fun.

the g00gun has been my fave weapon in UT for awhile... the blob you fire hangs around and is like a 'trap' thtat if you run over it or into it 'blows up' and causes alot of damage... the longer you hold the alt fire, the more it charges up (to a max)

its a very handy friend if you get to know how to use her

Comment

They actualkly toned it way down since the UT2k4 version. The secondary fire on that had a huge radius. Used to kill my target and myself together, all the time.

Or is it just that the delay on it makes it easier to get away from the guy you just slimed before he pops? Old version didn't have that delay.

Comment

and dont forget you can hold down the alt fire on the rocket launcher to load up three rox at a time... OR click primary while youre holding down alt and throw some grenades...

try it on an empty server where you have a chance to se what things do and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                      play around with the Bio on an empty server or in a instant action match with no bots, youll see how it works better while no one else is trying to frag you this is a good idea with all the weapons. youll see you can do stuff like shoot the alt fire of the shock rifle with the primary to make abig plosion (shock combo) also lots of fun.

the g00gun has been my fave weapon in UT for awhile... the blob you fire hangs around and is like a 'trap' thtat if you run over it or into it 'blows up' and causes alot of damage... the longer you hold the alt fire, the more it charges up (to a max)

its a very handy friend if you get to know how to use her
                      Thanks guys..(and 1 girl) Lol. I willl take these tips into consideration. But Does anyone have tips for any other weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                        and dont forget you can hold down the alt fire on the rocket launcher to load up three rox at a time... OR click primary while youre holding down alt and throw some grenades...

try it on an empty server where you have a chance to se what things do and have fun!
                        I never knew you can throw grenades. <Sweet> Lol. Maybe we can play a match together. Some day. Send me a friend request and I will accept.

Comment

This should work with the impact hammer, too. In 2k4 with the shieldgun, you can do that. Try if it works in Ut3. if so, switch to the flak-cannon. Deadly combination HRHR.

Comment

There is a shield gun?

Comment

no, they are just referring to the shieldgun from 2k*

Comment

Working...
                              X