Clear All

• replied
    OT: but has anyone cooked ut2004 xan yet? yes or no

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ya i love just using the impact hammer in 3rd person so i see chunks fly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im waiting on this also...it going to be great to play and have blood splashing every where..including my screen..lol....*patiently waiting*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ya man u got live? i am on there about half the time i am on psn, but arn't you like in the 1000's now for rank? we needs to play u got a mic?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Th3-James View Post
    i would really like to see the giblicious mod on ps3 so all players regardless of platform can experiance flying bloody chunks fly ing past them plz
    yeah i also want this james and we gotta play sometime

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
    In many cases it's probably just a few clicks and editing an ini file. Some things look like they might take a lot more effort.
    thanks for clearing that up 4 meh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In many cases it's probably just a few clicks and editing an ini file. Some things look like they might take a lot more effort.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks

how hard is it to cook the mods and maps btw, i am building a new rig soon so i can create my own ut maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm trying to work out how to do this myself at the moment. I won't complain if someone else does all the hard work though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    plz?? i need juicy chunks of love, my flank cannon olny sees a little gore

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Can someone cooks giblicious?

Can someone cooks giblicious?

i would really like to see the giblicious mod on ps3 so all players regardless of platform can experiance flying bloody chunks fly ing past them plz
Working...
X