Can someone cooks giblicious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone cooks giblicious?

i would really like to see the giblicious mod on ps3 so all players regardless of platform can experiance flying bloody chunks fly ing past them plz

plz?? i need juicy chunks of love, my flank cannon olny sees a little gore

Comment

I'm trying to work out how to do this myself at the moment. I won't complain if someone else does all the hard work though

Comment

thanks

how hard is it to cook the mods and maps btw, i am building a new rig soon so i can create my own ut maps

Comment

In many cases it's probably just a few clicks and editing an ini file. Some things look like they might take a lot more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
            In many cases it's probably just a few clicks and editing an ini file. Some things look like they might take a lot more effort.
            thanks for clearing that up 4 meh

Comment

Originally posted by Th3-James View Post
              i would really like to see the giblicious mod on ps3 so all players regardless of platform can experiance flying bloody chunks fly ing past them plz
              yeah i also want this james and we gotta play sometime

Comment

ya man u got live? i am on there about half the time i am on psn, but arn't you like in the 1000's now for rank? we needs to play u got a mic?

Comment

im waiting on this also...it going to be great to play and have blood splashing every where..including my screen..lol....*patiently waiting*

Comment

ya i love just using the impact hammer in 3rd person so i see chunks fly

Comment

OT: but has anyone cooked ut2004 xan yet? yes or no

Comment

Working...
                      X