release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

release date

when is UT3 coming out for the 360 and ps3 in the UK?

360, sometime during Q1 of 2008 i think.

Comment

i am european (from greece) and i have UT3 for PS3 and it's PAL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RealSubZero View Post
        i am european (from greece) and i have UT3 for PS3 and it's PAL!!!!!!
        Are you sure!?!?!?!
        There wasn't been an anouncemment about the European release date and how come you've got the game??? Are you sure it's not an import version???

Comment

Originally posted by Archon3 View Post
          360, sometime during Q1 of 2008 i think.
          actually there is no release date for the 360 version yet .. the PS3 tho is out between now and the end of Q1

Comment

i think the PS3 version sometime around april -may

Comment

Originally posted by PedroMC View Post
              Are you sure!?!?!?!
              There wasn't been an anouncemment about the European release date and how come you've got the game??? Are you sure it's not an import version???

I am 100% sure, have PAL PS3 VERSION nad i am from greece

Comment

Originally posted by RealSubZero View Post
                I am 100% sure, have PAL PS3 VERSION nad i am from greece
                I'm sorry to insist, but there's no such thing as a PAL version, yet. Unless you work in the industry and for some reason got acess to an early "reviewW version of the game.

Comment

just go on ebay and get a copy for the ps3 import works fine.The uk release date is march i think.oh and im in the uk.payed £36.00 for it well worth getting awsume game.

Comment

how the hell isn;t it out yet @ UK and it's out @ Greece ?!?!?!

Comment

RealSubZero,

You probably bought it in a shop that imported the game from the US. There's no EU version yet. Not even a release date. Many Europeans are aready playing this game and there are several European stores that sell it, but it's the US version.

Can you answer me another question? Does it run on a Standard Non-Multisystem TV?
                      I mean, a old TV Set that doesn't support NTSC. I'm in blink of getting my hands on an US version, but I've to confirm that I won't be playing Black&White after I get it.
                      Thanks

Comment

my tv is 40" HD-Ready, and i haven't bought the HD Cable, and it runs perfectly no black and white. In my friends ps3, who has a Standard Non-Multisystem TV, UT3 also runs full-colour, so i bet you won't face any problem m8

Comment

Thanks mate, this is the answer I've been looking for!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
                          I know, some of the PSN US Store wouldn't run full colour on the SD TVs that weren't multisystem. That was my doubt. I've a 32'' Bravia, but it's not always "ready" for my gaming pleasure. Usually I'd have to wait till midnight to the misses going to bed before I could play, but I've a smaller set connetcted to the PS3 here I play normally. If the game was only NTSC I'd have to wait for the Euro release.
                          Again, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                          X