No announcement yet.

Why don't pc users use voice chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you think for better team work that Voice chat is the way to go?

Comment

Yes, like Vent or TS for a match. But I don't care about pubs that much. I would rather have it disabled so I don't have to listen to the 12 year old retards screaming into the mic.

Comment

I always use TS with my clanmates. The ingame voice chat is ****. And we're having loads of fun on ts so np.

Comment

There ought to be an indicator that shows who's talking. I think a lot of people hold down the transmit button and assume it's not working since there's no GUI feedback for it.

Comment

Originally posted by r3sistance View Post
            I am glad no one uses voip either, I think when you have 20+ people on a server... imagine if everyone was talking via voip o.O... I don't wanna hear aload of 14 year olds screaming about how leet they are every time I frag them with a shock combo =/.
            I feel offenced :P j/k i'm 14 years old though i never play screaming or something i'm just an avarge gamer. No UBER 1337 5P34K or OMG I PWNED YOU N00BS ****

Comment

Originally posted by Grasshopper View Post
              I use it on a private server so freinds and I can taunt each other. Team games on public servers always have an armchair general who "knows" everything. That's pretty annoying.
              I use dedicated software for that that has exceptional sound quality. I never did like the voip quality in the last game or this one.

Comment

I use ventrilo to talk to my buds.

Comment

i use it to say "good game" every now and then.. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X