Thank You Epic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Epic.

Thanks for the Mod Fix for the PS3. Mark and the rest of the staff have really made it even easier to cook stuff for the ps3. Great Job! I didn't see too many,any grate full threads so I thought I'd start one.

So sincerely thanks

...don't forget Mic fix and improving latency coding

I think i read somewhere, one of moderator or admin said there's nothing wrong with mic. And did you try opening / forwarding port for them? I think there's information on us.playstation.com forum about UT3 mic.

Comment

Originally posted by ventuz View Post
      I think i read somewhere, one of moderator or admin said there's nothing wrong with mic. And did you try opening / forwarding port for them? I think there's information on us.playstation.com forum about UT3 mic.
      Excuse me but do you actaually have the ps3 version? No offense, the mic support is IN the game, the problem is that is horrible and barely understandable.

I tested with 2 blu-tooth mics and looked everywhere. Most people create threads about how to talk, but not how to improve the problem. There is no fix as of now, and yes I know Epic is working on the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegasyde View Post
        Excuse me but do you actaually have the ps3 version? No offense, the mic support is IN the game, the problem is that is horrible and barely understandable.

I tested with 2 blu-tooth mics and looked everywhere. Most people create threads about how to talk, but not how to improve the problem. There is no fix as of now, and yes I know Epic is working on the problem.
        Drop the attitude.

he wasnt flaming you he was trying to help

this is a community we pitch in together throwing up ideas trying to help each other for free. This isnt a portal so you can talk just with Devs, mods or admin.

"excuse me but do you actaually have the ps3 version?" .. how rude

Comment

mods are awesome. I have a lot of respect for people who make mods. Some of the maps I've seen have been brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegasyde View Post

Grow up.

It's the SAME GAME. Only difference is you're on different systems.

How about you actually try the port forwarding advice before complaining and acting like a ******, eh?

Comment

Yeah,I really appreciate the PS3 mod tools and what has been cooked so far for the PS3 version!

Now Epic just needs to create a patch for the PS3 to fix the bugs and fix the mic support to a open mic...cause holding the button to talk as you play is a pain in the *** and its not clear when talking to people.

Comment

it just needs open mics and maybe some mic ocons over player's heads or on screen when talking and then the game is **** near perfect if it isnt already!

Comment

Working...
                X