Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they bring back some old game types?¿?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should they bring back some old game types?¿?

they got rid of double domination, bombing run, mutant, invasion, last man standing, and assault

i think that they should bring back assault, and double domination

the other ones i really did not play but some people might of

last man standing would be cool as well

Comment

Dark Match! F*ck Yea!

Comment

Double domination was cool. And last man standing sounds fun to. Bombing run is what I misses the moste. But some modders are working on it right now!!

Comment

bring back assault, it will do the game good...

Comment

idd they should give domination, assault and mutant back. I thought they cooked a bouspack by x-mas or at newyear but i was wrong.

imo the lack of communication of EPIC is terrible and shows no respect for the players.

Comment

idd they should give domination, assault and mutant back. I thought they cooked a bouspack by x-mas or at newyear but i was wrong.

imo the lack of communication of EPIC is terrible and shows no respect for the players

Comment

If they had Assault, I would probably spend about 90% of my time playing that. I miss some of those ridiculous objectives on the custom maps.

Comment

I'd rather see the old Domination than the Double Domination.

Comment

I would like to see Bombing Run, because that was my favourite UT2003 gametype, and Domination (not Double Domination), although that might only be good with four team support, also Invasion, because it's just awesome.

I don't care so much about Assault. It is one of my favourite gametypes, but it is possible to make AS maps for Warfare (vote for TankCrossing more!), which means it doesn't necessarily need its own gametype, just maps

Originally posted by Malakai View Post
                    Dark Match! F*ck Yea!
                    Are proper dynamic lights workable in UT3? I remember I failed to make a DK mod for UT2 because they didn't work properly.

Comment

Yeah it'd be really, REALLY sweet if Epic brought ddom or classic domination back, I know loads of players that dont even play UT3 because its not included

Its really not that hard to implement, CTF maps can easily be converted to ddom maps and vice-versa. But If someone made the ddom gametype I can bet that it would only get about 2% of the players than if Epic were to make it...

And it would'nt split the community more.. most ddom players I know tend to play ctf/tdm also

Comment

Assault was practically the only thing I played in 2k4

UT3 feels like 2k3 again.. (which I loved, until 2k4 came out), waiting for the mod community to make UT4 lol...

Comment

Double domination any day then assult then last man standing

I think a better substitute for team last man standing would be jail break (memories)

Comment

yeah onslaught, complete with all remakes of original ons maps!

Comment

Last Man Standing

Comment

Working...
                              X