PS3 release!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 release!!

Helo everyone I wonder if the community really cook map for PS3... Is it so difficult and it take a very long time?? I said that because I pass all my time asking people for cook on PS3 format!!
    And I wonder if there is special thread for PS3 mods... it will be cool and the PS3 owners would not have to asks all the time for that.

I thinks the PC owners are tired to see all the time: can you cook this? could you cook this for PS3? and would you make this possible? etc etc...

I would like to thanks the PC owners for theirs job and patience for give us all of this!
    It was just an idea for epic to do some special forum, threads and anythings for release on PS3!!

thanks everyone in advance.

So I make the first step in this threads please reply all the release for PS3 that you saw in the UT3 forum... like this it will be more simple for the PS3 owners to find user content cooked in the PS3 format

The first release was of course:
    - 3 DM map: Shrine, Elevation and Krodan
    - VCTF map: Slax
    - Mutator: Autoshield

all of this was the very first step in an new era with custom user content on an console and it was cook by epic team itself!! (Thanks Mark and your team!!)

Comment

there's over-shoulder-camera mutator

Comment

It seems like the site ut3mod.com does a pretty good job on listing all the PS3 mods

Comment

http://mods.xmbonline.net/ also has all the new mods/maps up as well, with some video footage of them in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Italianstallion View Post
            http://mods.xmbonline.net/ also has all the new mods/maps up as well, with some video footage of them in action.
            Thank you very much this site have video if you are not sure of what you want, that's cool!!

today new release like said ventuz:
            - Mutator: Actioncam
            it's an over the shoulder view like gears of wars (bring you into the action) many people, like me, were waiting for this mutator he's very cool and change a little the gameplay but i'ts A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!

Comment

Yeah if you go to the download section, currently the wrong video is up for the 3rd person view mod (is gonna be fixed) bu the correct video is linked in the forums.

Comment

I just cooked this up earlier today.

DM-BathroomIII_Beta2a for PS3

Comment

YAY!!!!! Thanks !!

Comment

For the Mod section of the forum, is there any easy way to distinguish which one is for the PS3 or will there be a method?

thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                    X