ut3 pc or ps3? help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut3 pc or ps3? help

hi i would like to know wich 1? i hear the pc version can not play players on ps3 and i can save up to get a laptop that can play it or just go buy the ps3 version and my frends got the ps3 version but wich is better and why? i need help knowing wich is better the ps3 has more players? i figure people would get the pc version i have playd the ps3 version and it was cool but i know no one with a good pc that can play it price range now is 500

Don't get a laptop. Waste of money.

If all your mates are on PS3, get the PS3 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post

Yeah what he said....Unless you want to game on the move, I wouldnt buy a "gaming" laptop...They're a ***** to upgrade, they will never be as powerful as their desktop counterpart....But like he said, if you already have friend(s) that have it on the PS3, go with that...It's not as good as the PC version IMHO, but a laptop wont run it well...

Comment

Gaming with friends offsets the advantages of playing on PC. Plus, playing on any laptop would be inferior to playing on a ps3 unless you spent wayyy too much money. Laptops blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
          Gaming with friends offsets the advantages of playing on PC. Plus, playing on any laptop would be inferior to playing on a ps3 unless you spent wayyy too much money. Laptops blow.
          o ok cool ty for quick responses yea i got 500 sold a laptop my dad gave me i am useing a old p4 laptop i thought of just upgradeing my laptop but was only to play ut3 yea but does the ps3 have any bad problems?

Comment

so players on ps3 cannot play with players on pc?

Comment

unless it's a asus g2s. it played ut3 on maximum settings without any lag. loads any map in 13 seconds. go to http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/vi..._2030&story=17
              it's got detailed hints about pc/ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                Laptops blow.
                Very much so. I'm unfortunate enough to have one. (second hand though, for half RRP) but it was still a total waste.

Comment

I strongly suggest getting the PC version of the game and convincing your friends to get it for PC, too, assuming that you guys have the hardware fore it.

Comment

i play ut3 on the pc and i honestly think its a ps3 game. so ya get a ps3. all that talk about "pc customers are of ultimate importance, bread and butter", etc. sound like a lie... lol.

Comment

I was in your Shoes when I had to choose between getting a new PC for $2000 or a PS3 for $399.

I went with the cheaper one & I'm extremely happy with it. runs so smooth & no problems with performance. I'm glad I bought it. PC's are way over priced & if you don't get the high end you would never get steady Frame Rates. I'm a previous PC gamer & PC is no more for me:P

Comment

Working...
                      X