• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's a wall dodge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wall jump seem to work pretty well.

But the way I am used to playing from CS I use small side movements alot.
    And then it gets all to easy to suddenly do an unexpected dodge!

I remember one time when I'd just got the game and didn't know anything about dodging. I was running up the cables on suspence and suddenly I dodged to the side and flew of the bridge and died when I hit the ground! and I was like WTF!!?!¤%&

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
    You can't do any form of jump after a dodge before landing.
    Except when you have the jumpboots, but yeah.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    You wall dodge by jumping into a wall and dodging in the other direction. So if I were running generally in the righthand direction and jump into a wall, when I make contact I double tap left. I am then propelled away from the wall.

What you experienced climbing the wall is a bug.
    Ok, thanks
    *Opening UT3 to test*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can't do any form of jump after a dodge before landing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You wall dodge by jumping into a wall and dodging in the other direction. So if I were running generally in the righthand direction and jump into a wall, when I make contact I double tap left. I am then propelled away from the wall.

What you experienced climbing the wall is a bug.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Dodge Jumping (PC)

Dodge Jumping (PC)

I'm just Wondering how do you do a wall dodge jump..?
    read about it somewhere, but I can't do it.

I've got a keyboard with macro keys, and I bound a key to tap W as fast as possible. So i constantly dodge jumped forwars.
    I did this next to a wall in suspence, and suddenly I started jumping up the wall and got all the way up to the ceiling! I've been trying to do it again, but I've never managed to. I don't know if that was a bug or if it was the wall dodge, but it lookd really F'd up!

And to do normal dodges is so hard in combat!
    When you have to tap every key twice! It would be so much easyer if you could just tap shift or something while holding in a key.
Working...
X